In a democratic country with a long tradition of opposing authoritarian state power, we cannot simply sit back and ignore the increasingly totalitarian ambitions of the Chinese Communist Party.
In a democratic country with a long tradition of opposing authoritarian state power, we cannot simply sit back and ignore the increasingly totalitarian ambitions of the Chinese Communist Party. We cannot and will not accept their bullying and intimidation and we will not simply shut up and be silent about terrible atrocities and crimes against humanity in the name of preserving trade. We believe in the dignity of the human person and the universal nature of human rights so we will resist the Chinese Communist Party’s assault on human rights and democracy, fighting against fascism, Maoism and all other totalitarian ideologies that seek to extinguish the dream of freedom that burns in every human heart. We will ally with all other peoples and nations committed to preserving this dream of freedom and vision for self-government and self-determination and unflinchingly defend nations like Taiwan when threatened.
- Support AUKUS
- Support Hong Kong Democracy
- Recognize Uyghur Genocide and Support Uyghur Autonomy
- Recognize Tibetan Genocide and Support Tibetan Autonomy
- Repeal Australia-China Free Trade Agreement
- Boycott Beijing 2022 Olympics
- Emergency Humanitarian Visas For Persecuted Groups
- Sanction Genocidal Chinese Officials
- End Taiwan's International Isolation
- Unflinchingly Defend Taiwan From Military Aggression
- Reserve Right to Nationalize Chinese State Owned Assets
Do you like this page?